What Does Great Customer Service Look Like?
Customers are key. Always thrive to provide the best experience possible. Without loyal and happy customers, a business cannot thrive. Always provide personalized attention to your customers. Understand their needs, and help find a solution. Always be prompt, honest, go out of your way to make the customer happy. Two words: Over-Deliver!
[toggle title=”Customer Service Do”]
- Answer your phone.
- Don’t make promises unless you will keep them.
- Listen to your customers.
- Deal with complaints.
- Be helpful – even if there’s no immediate profit in it.
- Train your staff (if you have any) to be always helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable.
- Take the extra step.
- Throw in something extra.
[/toggle][toggle title=”Customer Service Don’t”]
- Ever break your promises.
- Make things overly complicated for your customer.
- Let your automated systems make using your website or business difficult for your customers.
- Forget that your customers have a strong sense of fair play.
- Forget to say ?thank you.
[frame id=”mrbean” class=”bean” linking=”default” align=”center” type=”projector-screen”][/frame]
Customer Service Synopsis
- Customers have the gold, therefore they make the rules
- Service is created from the inside out; those who are not well served do not serve well.
- Look at everything through your customer’s eyes.
- Go beyond satisfying the customer.
- Add value to every transaction.
- Convert complaints into commitment.
- Make your customer a partner.
- No matter how good your service gets, keep making it better.
- Honor thy customer (but humor thyself)
[testimonial id=”quote” class=”mcdonald” name=”Ray Kroc” job_title=”Founder” company=”McDonald’s” size=”small” type=”bubble”]
If you work just for money, you’ll NEVER make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first , success will be yours.